Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes spotted in Copenhagen


I am a HUGE fan og Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling, so imagine my disappointment, when I found out, they were in Denmark, and I couldn't even be there. I live in the other end of the country. They are so beautifull together. But that's easy when they both are SO gorgeous.

According to Mr. Perez Hilton Ryan Gosling was visiting "Statens Museum For Kunst" with Nicholas Winding Refn, and Eva Mendes was enjoying herself a nice pancake at "strøget" (the longest shopping street in Denmark). I would give ANYTHING to have met them..

He was also seen at a local pub saturday night (sunday morning) called Wall Street Pub, if that's is true I do not know, it's just what I've heard. I hope they are enjoying their visit in Denmark or were enjoying the visit, if they are already back at home. No one truly knows, besides them selfe, if they are still in Denmark. I wish I could be there, have I said that yet? haha

ANYWAY to the point, lets all hope, that Gosling and Refn are making a new movie together. I LOVED "Drive", and I can't wait for "Only God Forgives". I'm praying for another movie by the two of them, because it seems like they have a great connection, and I've only heard good things about their collaboration.


No comments:

Post a Comment