Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My love of the day - Wentworth Miller


It is impossible NOT to love Wentworth Miller.. A few days ago I started my marathon of Prison Break. It is so long ago, since I last saw it, so I thought, that now was the time to refresh my memory.
Wentworth miller is my big love today. His smile, his eyes, his nose, his body, his voice, what ISN'T there to love about him?

This is another actor I would do everything to meet, and I wish it would happen.

Prison break was the first time I saw him, when it aired on tv. Later I figured out that I had seen him in one of the first episodes of Ghost Whisperer, and then he slowly appeared in many great movies and series.


He is one to look out for, and I hope we will see so much more to him in the future. He took a small break after Prison Break, but he haven't had the BIG role after this, but who knows, maybe one day he will reappear on out screens. I truly hope so..

We can see him (hopefully) later this year in a re-make of "loft" from 2008 by  Erik Van Looy. The movie has ben postponed about a year already, so I hope it will be out in the end of this year as promised. Some says it will be in the start of 2013, so lets wait and see. I know I can't wait.



40 years, and still hot as hell.. His eyes and his smile will NEVER let me forget him. If he wasn't gay, I would be all over him. Heck I'd be here for him, when he wants to be bi... You are always welcome at my doorstep.

4 comments:

  1. unreal actor 10/10 for prison break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's the best.. It's impossible not to love him
      ReplyDelete

      Delete
  2. He's so awesome. I think he's such a great actor ... and his eyes, so wonderful.
    I can't believe that he's 40 years. He looks so young. He's the best. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. NO DOUBT about it :-) Yum... He really does not look his age

      Delete