Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Johnny Depp Supposedly going to play Dean Martin


Deana Martin's memoir, 'Memories Are Made of This' is going to be made in to a movie. Deana Martin is the daughter of Dean Martin. According to Entertainmentwise, Deana wants Johnny Depp to play her father. Because he has the hairline, as she says.


Jennifer Love Hewitt is already signed to play Deana Martin. Deana  told the New York Post: "I was performing at (nightclub) Feinstein's last year, talking about the movie, and told the audience that I'd love for Jennifer Love Hewitt to play me. All of a sudden I heard, 'OK, I'll do it.' It was Jennifer. I had no idea she was there."

Now that's a movie I'm definitely going to watch. Depp and Hewitt together (daughter and father)... It can only be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment