Friday, August 3, 2012

My love for this summer - China Glaze Summer Neons


I am a GREAT sucker for nail polishes. This blog is more personal than creative, so I have never shown it before. Maybe some day I will, but for now I will just tell you about what I love.

This summer is all about Neons. I thinks China Glaze have done the best with neon polishes this summer.. Some of the colours have got some shimmer in it, and I just love that. It gives the polish something more than just neon, it gives my nails some kind of bling if I may say so.

Last week I bought myself the colous Sun-kissed and Splish Splash. Today I just bought Love's a beach, I'm with the lifeguard, Orange you hot AND Hang-ten toes. I can't wait to recieve them.

The only bad thing is, that I ordered them from USA, so it will take a while for them to get to me here in Denmark. But I tell you I will use them, as soon as I recieve them. Yesterday I recieved Sun-kissed, and I'm wearing it right now. I love it SO much. You can't help but smile and be happy when you see it, and it lives up to the name. It really IS like the sun have kissed your nails. This will definitely be one of my all time favourite colours..

What is your favourite nail polish brand and colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment