Friday, August 3, 2012

Love for Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte


I've been a fan of Michael Phelps for as long as I can remember. I've enjoyed watching him swin individual in this Olympics. Sadly this is most likely his last Olympics. I hope it isn't, but I think it is. A few years ago my eyes caught Rya Lochte too. He has done amazing this year too, but he is as ols as Phelps, so maybe this is his last Olympic too.

I has been a real joy to follow these guys. I still remember when Ian Thorpe announced, that he was quitting. I also followed him for a while. It is so sad, to see people win that much, and then stop because of the age. But I guess it IS a big job to train for the olympics, so it's a fair choice for them to stop.


I can't wait to see, who will be the next big thing in mens swimming in the Olympics in 4 years.

Who has been your fave athletes at this Olympics?

No comments:

Post a Comment