Thursday, June 2, 2011

From little giants to Nikita

Todays entry will be about Devon Sawa. I first saw him in little giants when I was young. I fell in love with him back then, and then I saw Casper and I fell even more in love. i remember saying to my mom that I wanted to marry him when I grow up :-D Now I'm all grown up, and not married to Devon :-( sadly haha. BUT as I have grown I've learned to love him more as a person and actor than loving him as a child :-D The man is great, and unfortunately he haven't been a very big actor know around the world, but hopefully that will change now or very soon, because he really deserves it.

He can be seen in a lot of movies, Little Giants, Casper, Now and then, Night of the twisters, Eminem's music video "stan" and off course on the tv series "Nikita" just to mention a few of his work. I sincerely ask you to watch his movies if you haven't and I PROMISS you will love him as much as I do, and a lot of other people around the world does.

And off course there is that plus, that he is eye candy :o) I hope to see a lot more from him as an actor through out the years. I have and will always love that guy and his work. I respect him for what he does, and it would be an honour to meet him one day or to act with him (even though i know that will never happen, but a woman can dream)

You can all follow him at twitter @DevonESawa

1 comment: