Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A girl can NEVER have too many shoes that she never uses :-D

STEVE MADDEN!! Every girl in the world HAVE to own a pair of Steve Madden.. His shoes are to die for, and  absolutely love them. I have never used these shoes and I doubt that I ever will, since I'm not great at walking in heels, but I just HAD to own them :-D Who knows, maybe I can walk in them one day :-D

KAREN MILLEN! I adore her designs. Her designs are classics and can be used at nearly all occasions. Love it. I also have a matching purse to go with these shoes. I have never used these shoes either, but they are sooo lovely.

BETSEY JOHNSON! What else is there to say? I love her freaky designs. They are nothing you've ever seen before. The buttom of these heels are to die for :) Love the pink.

JUST CAVALLI! Love these shoes,  but I don't like to walk in them, so they have just been collecting dust in my closet :-D

DICO COPENHAGEN! LOOOOVE these. I've worn them a lot now, and will use them a lot more :o)

BIANCO! Love these. They are so great to walk in and so great when it's summer.

BRONX! I can't say anything more than these are perfect :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment