Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn

It's getting closer. Soon Breaking Dawn will be in cinemas world over, and I can't wait. I love the books and the movies too. Off course I also love the actors in the movies. My favorite in the saga is and will always be Jasper. I juve love the way Jackson Rathbone play the character. He is so great at it. Unfortunately Robert Pattinson wasn't my fave choice for Edward, since I have a more perfect look of Edward in my head, but he's also doing a great job. MUCH more than I thought he would, when I saw he got the part as Edward. Ashley Greene, I can't imagine a better Alice. Alice is such a lively character in Twilight, and she completely does the job in the part. All the cast is awesome. Dakota Fanning, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed, Anna Kendrick, Kellan Lutz, Peter Facinelli, Billy Burke, Elisabeth Reaser etc.

Here are some photoes to drool over untill the movie is out 11.18.11 :o)








5 comments:

  1. Spændende og se, om de bliver gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Se det ved man jo hvis man har læst bøgerne ;-) Men det blir sååååå godt når den endeligt kommer i biografen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvorfor læse børgerne, når man kan se dvd'erne? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha fordi de er SÅ meget bedre end filmene :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Har jo ikk bøgerne, så jeg kan sammenligne ;)

    ReplyDelete