Thursday, August 9, 2012

My love of the day - Tom Hardy


I've been a fan of Tom Hardy for a little while now, and I must admit it didn't become a smaller addiction, after seeing him as Bane in Batman - The Dark Knight Rises. I LOVED the way he plays Bane. He is the perfect villain. I've always loved the joker the most, but now Bane is definitely on the top of my "villains to love" list. He is seductive, and you can see EVRYTHING in his eyes. Even though, in Batman, he has a mask on, covering all of his face, you still see him happy, sad etc. all by the look in his eyes.

In my opinion, this tells a LOT about an actor. This is for me a sign, that tells me, that he is a great actor, and has just begun his career. I can't wait to see, which other big movies/blockbusters we will see Mr. Hardy in, but one thing is sure: His career is far from over, and has just begun..

You can see him in "This means war", "Batman - The dark knight rises", "Warrior", "Inception", "Lawless" and "Rocknrolla" among other things.


Well done Mr. Hardy, you were the greatest villain I've seen, and I wish you the best in your career from now on..

No comments:

Post a Comment