Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Something Blue..... For me..

Today I bought two very speciel items for myself.

First and foremost an Orchid. A blue Orchid. I LOVE blue, and I love blue flowers even more


What can I say. This one is just BEAUTIFUL! Don't you think?

Secondly, I bought myself one Dior Vernis. I LOVE the nail polishes from Dior, and last year, they launched a colour called 401 (Saint-Tropez). I LOVED this colour, but sadly it wasn't going to come out in Denmark, and it was a limited edition. I looked it up at ebay and really thought about buying it there, but the prize was double of what it was in stores, so i decided not to buy it..

Not so long ago (about a week or 2 ago), I read, that Dior was relaunching the 401 vernis. i was thrilled.. Then i became even more thrilled, when I read, that it was going to come out in Denmark.Today I found the nail polish at Matas (a Danish shop), andI had to buy it straight away.


I have already put it on my nails and I will NEVER regret buying this polish. I love it SOOOOO much. So thank you SO much DIOR for relaunching one of my favourite colours, and for realaunching it in Denmark!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment