Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nick Stahl is missing


A couple of days ago I read on twitter that Nick Stahl was missing. I just thought it was another lie formed on the social page, but today I found out that it is actually true. He has been missing since May 9, which is now 9 days. Not a good thing.

I couldn't be more sad. I've loved Nick Stahl since I first saw him in "Disturbing Behavior", I love his acting, and well his good looks isn't bad either.

I really hope he will appear some day very soon, ALIVE! I've read that he has some drug issues, so I have to admit, that I'm affraid, that this is the reason why he is gone. Hopefully he has just "fallen in", and is not a victim of an OD some where..

My prayers go out to his wife and child, and the rest of his family. I hope they will see him again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment