Saturday, May 26, 2012

Aalborg carnival


Today Aalborg Carnival is hitting the city. This year I am not joining the rest of the people having fun. OH NO! Today I am going to watch Denmark play against Brazil in a friendly match before UEFA European Football Championship.

I LOVE football and UEFA European Football Championship even more, and ofcourse World Cup too. The match is starting in about an hour, and I am good to go. Waiting with coke and chips with dip.

Later this evening I am going to watch Eurovision song contest. I hope Denmark will win this year, because I think it is many years ago we had a good song, and this time, I think we got it.

This is what my day will be like, I hope yours will be just as great, if not even better.

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment