Monday, May 14, 2012

Last tiger cup in Odense Zoo



Not so long ago a tiger in Odense Zoo gave birth to 3 cups. Unfortunately two of them died quickly. They have a theory that the tiger accidently lay on them. Today the last cup has passed away.

The tiger was a first time mother, and unfortunately tigers don't just know the first time how to act. They say "It was like she just gave up, when the 2 cups passed away", so maybe she just didn't think about the last cup.

This is a very sad thing for me, because I love tigers, and I waas thrilled, when I read, that she had given birth to 3 cups. Tiger are in danger, so it is SO great, when I read about more cups around the world. Yeah the tiger is in a zoo, but better there than in Siberia og Asia getting shot because of its fur.

I am sure, that there will come more cups from this lovely tiger, and she will do so much better the next time, now that she has tried to be a mother.

I wish her and Odense Zoo the best of luck with the future of this tiger and her being a mom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment