Saturday, April 21, 2012

Titanic 3D


Nearly a week ago I went to see Titanic in 3D. I must say, I am not a big fan of 3D movies. Ever since Avatar came out, the producers have made who know how many 3D movies, just because they know it sells. It is too much, and that's why I close to never see a 3D movie. But this was a movie i just HAD to see again and in 3D. I remember when I went to the cinemas back in the 90's to see it. I got to see it 3 times back then, with friends and my sisters.

Back then I simply loved the movie and the actors. I have a huge teen chrush on Leonardo DiCaprio, but who didn't. That quickly disappeared because he didn't come out of the teen breaker role, which he has done PERFECTLY these last 5-7 years. The story in the movie is breath taking, and you can't help but think you are on the ship as well.

Okay so back to 3D. As told I am not a big fan, but this movie is GREAT in 3D. Tis is a movie, which should always have been in 3D. It is MADE for it. Sometimes in the movie, I would love to have seen more of the 3D experience, but it wasn't that often. It is close to perfect with the 3D effects. Better than I would have thought. I loved it, and would go see it 3 times again, if only I had the money for it this time.

If there is someone out there in the blog world, who have NEVER seen Titanic, neither the original nor the 3D, they definently should. It is a captivating story, and maybe you will cry. I promiss you wont be disappointed. it is one of my favourite movies of all time, and it will always be in my movie collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment