Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Recipe for Spicy Pasta


 Today I would love to share my favourite recipe with you all. Me and my friend call it Spicy Pasta, and we absolutely love it. It can also be made as a vegetarian dish (just leave out the chicken, and it will be great anyway).

In this recipe, there is food to 4 persons, unless you take more than once or you eat big portions, then there is only to 2 persons. What you need is following:


2-4 chilies (depends of how hot you like your dish, I use 3 or 4 when I make it)
1 BIG red pepper
1 BIG red onion
0,5 Liter cream
500 grams chicken breast
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Pasta


You start out with chopping all the ingredients to appropriate pieces. I chop them in to large pieces, because I love big chunks of peppber and onions. Chilies are chobbed fineand WITH the seeds.. They are important in this dish for the taste so REMEMBER to keep the seeds.


When you have chopped everything, you put some oil in a pot, and roast the chiken pieces, when they are cole so done (about 5 minutes), you put the chilies down with them and roast them some minutes more. When the aroma of the chilies comes up, you put the cream in the pot. You wait till it boils, and then you put the pepper and onions in it. Now it has to simmer for 10 minutes. You season it with salt and pepper, about 1 tea spoon of pepper and 3 tea spoons of salt.. sometimes less and sometimes more salt.. So now it is VERY important to taste it, before you just poor all pepper and salt in it..


You serve it with fresh pasta. You can also use regular spaghetti, BUT the taste is SO much better with fresh pasta..

Tell me what you think about it, when you have tried it.. I would LOVE to hear, if you love this dish as much as I do

No comments:

Post a Comment