Saturday, April 14, 2012

Goodiebox March



Goodiebox march has finally arrived. To make up for the long delay with this months box, they have put down 13 products for us instead of 5. Here is what I got in my box:








Pukka uplifting toner full size 179 danish kroner. Has an orange and organic rose scent, it should be used after you have removed your make-up

Kevin Murphy Angel Wash full size 188 danish kroner. This is for fine coloured hair. Brings moisture and has a high level of vitamin C

Veet Suprem'essence vax strips full size 79,95 danish kroner. Leaves your scin smooth, silk soft and fragrant.

Oh my gosh nail polish full size 39,95 danish kroner. Nude colour. Not my colour, but if you are into nude colours I am SURE this is the one for you. I have only hear good things of Gosh nail polishes.

Blax hair elastics full size (8 pieces) 69 danish kroner. This is a new generation of head bands. They are supposed to not rip in your hair and should be easy to take out of your hair. I have my doubts with this one, because I have thick curly hair and I have NEVER had a hair band that didn't rip in my hair because my hair quickly filter, so I am excited to try these.

Aco sense & care hand creme full size 48 danish kroner.Rich on vitamin E and the antioxidant Q10, which protects from free radicals. I love the scent of this creme, and it leave my hands moist and lovely. I will easily be addicted to this creme.

Pukka nourishing face oil full size 329 danish kroner. Organic rose otto, avocado & pomegranate. øåThis should be used before or in stead of a moisturiser. This one I am also looking forward to try. I have heard many great things about Pukka, so I am very happy to find 3 products from them in my Goodiebox.

Pukka Tea full size 38 danish kroner. Here I got 3 different tastes. I am not that happy for different tastes of tea, because I usually don't like it, so I often only drink Earl Grey. But since I got these for free nearly, I am happy to try them. Maybe I like them, and then I can drink something else than Earl Grey.
My 3 flavours are: 1: Cleanse. Organic nettle, fennel & pebbermint (to purify your skin), 2: Harmonise. Organic rose, sweet vanilla & camomile (balancing for women), 3: Refresh. Organic pebbermint, fennel & rose (to uplift & balance)

Chocolate eggs 3 eggs 40 danish kroner. From one of Denmarks leading suppliers of luxury chocolate - PR chocolate. They tasted great but I KNOW that I will NEVER pay 40 danish kroner for only 3 eggs.

This was a long post because there was a lot to write about. I hope you enjoyed reading about last month goodiebox, and I know I can't wait till I recieve the Goodiebox for April.

Remember if you live in Denmark you can still sign up here: GOODIEBOX DENMARK It only costs 119 including delivery. I can highly recommend you to sign up, because I have only recieved 2 box'es , and I love it allready. I know I will be signed up for a long time, so I can try out products that I would never buy because I wasn't sure if they were anything for me. This way I can try them before I buy them and see if they are something for me, and them go out and buy the full size, when I know if it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment