Saturday, April 21, 2012

Battleship

 

A few days ago I went to see Battleship. I actually looked forward to seeing this movie. Mostly because of Alexander Skarsgaard, Brooklyn Decker and Taylor Kitsch. The movie was really much better than I thought. i LOVE action movies, and this is most definently an action movie. There was a couple of bad scenes, that was to cliché, but that was worth living with because the rest of the movie was great. I am most definently not the biggest Rihanna fan, and I also would have loved another one in this role.. I didn't think she fitted into the role, as good as the others did. She acted good, but there was just something off about her character.

The movie is as many knows based on the game, and I think it transformed perfectly, and in nearly every scene I could see the game in it. It didn't became weird with it looking like a game, on the contrary it made the movie SO much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment