Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Zac Efron looking like a real man


Yesterday I went to the cinema to watch "The Lucky One". I had been looking forward to this movie, since I started reading the book, and saw the trailer for the movie. I was a little skeptical about Zac Efron in the part, because I thought there was too much boy over him.

Now I am completely taken away. I LOVED him in the role as Logan. He looked like a man with the beard and GAAAAAWD he was hot in the movie. I could watch him over and over again. He played the part perfectly, and now I just want more of the movie, and more of him. Too bad there aren't a sequal to "The Lucky One" haha, but then I guess I just have to buy the movie, so I can watch it over and over again.

The movie is based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks, and is about a man who returns from war in Iraq. In iraq he found a picture, that he caries with him everywhere, and his friend Victor nearly convinces Logan that it is his lucky charm. When he gets home, he decides to track down the girl in the picture, which leads to a great love story, that neither Beth or Logan had expected.

I think the movie is great and I really think many girls would love it. The auther of the books, is the same auther from "The Notebook", "Dear John", "The Last Song" and "Message In A Bottle" just to name a few. i LOVE the books by Nicholas Sparks. He really knows how to write good love novels. When you read his books, you can't help but relive the book. You start thinking "what if that was me?". He is one of my favourite authers and I think he always will be.


2 comments:

  1. Kan det passe der ikke er nogen GFC på din blog... Eller er det mig der er blind? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm det har der været, men det kan jeg da lige tilføje :) Jeg må have slettet den engang hehe

      Delete