Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spain wins Euro 2012

 

And I MUST admit, that I absolutely LOVE IT! They truly deserved it. They were dominating from the very first match, and through the whole competition. When Denmark were out I were rooting for Italy and Spain, but I very quickly decided to root for Spain. I love their game. Many call it boring, but I would say it is thrilling. I LOVE to see them pass the ball thousands of times to each other and just watch their opponents run for their life, just to get a hold of the ball.

In the final we saw Italy and Spain. Spain won 4-0, so it wasn't close, and yet again in this match Spain were the dominating part. They played amazing, and the more you watched of the game, the more sure of, that Spain would win, you would be.

The game had a 3 minutes overtime, and the lovely goalie Casillas, tried to get the referee to stop the game, so that Italy wouldn't be more humiliated. Watch it, in the clip below:


No comments:

Post a Comment