Monday, February 27, 2012

GOODIEBOX February


NOW the first GOODIEBOX has arrived and I LOVE IT! The black band around my box just made it look so much more exclusive.
 This is the first box ever in Denmark, so I am thrilled to finalle have got it, and I can't wait to recieve many more in the future. Inside it was wrapped in fine silk paper (as it is called in Denmark, don't know if that's the right word in english), with the "GB" stamp to close it off with.



This is the look I opened to. A nice note from GOODIEBOX that welcomes me of course and on the back side info about the product.


This is what my box contained.A mascara, nail polish, hand creme, body butter, smoothing serum and Chocolate coated licorice almonds.


Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara full size 99 danish kroner. Provides length and thickness

Essie Nail Polish full size 99 danish kroner. Unfortunately I recieved a colour from last fall collection (case study, which came out in Denmark in september last year), but I wrote them and of course they will send me a right colour from this season that is out in Denmark this february.

Weleda buckthorn hand creme (10ml) full size 50 ml 80 danish kroner. Has a fresh citrus inspired scent, and gives instant soft and smooth hands.

The Body Shop Moringa Body Butter (50ml) full size 200 ml 150 danish kroner. Cremy butter with a delicious flower scent. Softens and strengthens your skins moisture balance and especially in the winter this body butter is perfect, as it brings moisture up to 24 hours.


The Body Shop Nutriganics smoothing serum (a sample with 1,5ml) full size 30 ml 150 danish kroner. Can be used both day and night to softens, refresh and smooth out your skin.


The I got a little sweet treat. Aalborg Chokoladen Chocolate coated licorice almonds (80grams) full size 100 grams 45 danish kroner. Exclusive and seductive chokolate made after recipes since 1934.

Delicious Chocolate coated licorice almonds. I absolutely love these.. I love chokolate and licorice together. I am not a big fan of almonds, but they were eateble because of the chokolate and licorice.

No comments:

Post a Comment