Monday, February 13, 2012

GOODIEBOX Denmark



YES! The boxes know from around the world has finally arrived in Denmark. The first box is going to be at my house around the end of february. CAN'T WAIT! I've seen the Glam Box, Luxe Box, TOPBOX, Glymmbox and Glossy Box, and now I can have my own box GOODIEBOX as it is called here in Denmark. As soon as I get it, I will share all the info with you and what MY box contains. It is very *HUSH HUSH* right now, since it is totally new here in the country, so the makers of this box aren't revealing much from what the box will contain and which brands we will get. That only makes the waiting SO much longer, but i LOVE IT! I REALLY love now knowing what I will get and the surprise of opening the box and see it for the first time. It's like christmas day except I paid for my own present this time. haha.

For my danish followers, here is the link for their webpage, where you can order your GOODIEBOX: PRESS HERE

You can also follow them on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GOODIEBOXDENMARK

No comments:

Post a Comment