Monday, September 12, 2011

"Something Borrowed" and "Something Blue"


Not so long ago I watched the movie "something borrowed". I was sooo moved, so offcourse when i quickly found out, that it waas based on a book I decided to read the book. I couldn't stop reading and loved every little bit about it, as I did with the movie. After I watched the movie first time, I actually started watching it one more time straight after first time :-D I did excactly the same with the book. Emily Giffin really caught my attention with the book, and luckely I also bought the book "something blue" while I bought "Something borrowed", so I quickly started reading that too, and it was just as much moving as the first book. To everyone who haven't watched the movie or read the book, I sincerely hope you will. It is romantic and SO great.

The movie "Something borrowed" is about a girl named Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin) who is best friends with Darcy (Kate Hudson) who is getting married with her fiancé Dex (Colin Egglesfield). Rachel and Darcy has been friends since they were kids and has bin best friends since then. Rachel met Dex at law school and soon after that Rachel and Dex were an Item. Rachel is theMaid of honour at the wedding and is just turning 30. Since her party which Rachel is throwing her, everything is turned upside down. Feelings torn between true love and friendship. How will it end? I guess you just have to find out.

As I come to think about it, I really don't think they could have chosen any better actors and actresses to play all the roles in the movie. MUCH love and MANY thumbs up to the actors and actresses in this movie <3

WATCH THE MOVIE NOW! AND GO READ THE BOOKS STRAIGHT AFTER.. OR BEFORE :-D



Follow Emily Giffin's Blog right here: http://blog.emilygiffin.com/



REMEMBER "SOMETHING BLUE" IS THE FOLLOW UP TO "SOMETHING BORROWED" HERE WE FOLLOW DARCY'S LIFE, WHERE AS IN "SOMETHING BORROWED" WE FOLLOW RACHEL'S LIFE..

No comments:

Post a Comment