Monday, August 29, 2011

BEST movie ever: Boondock saints


I am a HUGE fan of The Boondock Saints. I have always loved this movie, so offcourse I had to see the second movie too. I wasn't that thrilled with the new movie as I was with the first, but it would also be very hard to keep up the standard because the first movie was so huge and is still the greatest movie for a long time.  I can't stop this post without posting some of my favourite quotes form the movie :-) So here it goes:

Doc: You know what they say: People in glass houses sink sh-sh-ships.
Rocco: Doc, I gotta buy you, like, a proverb book or something. This mix'n'match shit's gotta go.
Doc: What?
Connor: A penny saved is worth two in the bush, isn't it?
Murphy: And don't cross the road if you can't get out of the kitchen.

Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie bitch.
Donna: God.
Rayvie: What?
Donna: Why?
Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.

Rocco: I'll catch you on the flip side.

Rocco: Fuckin'- What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks...
[shouts]
Rocco: Fuck!
Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

And the greatest quote EVER!! :

Murphy: And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti.

If you guys haven't watched The Boondock Saints yet, I sincerely hope you will soon, because it is definently worth the money, ALSO Boondock saints "All saints day". Norman Reedus and Sean Patrick Flanery do an amazing job in this movie.. Love to them both

1 comment: