Monday, June 2, 2014

Goodreads.com - I love it!

I am slightly addicted to goodreads.com . It is a great place to find books to read, upcoming books and of course authors. I am doing a reading challenge where I have sat a goal for me to read 150 books this year. Luckily I am closer than I thought I would be at this point. I have now read over 100 books, and I am confident I will reach my goal before time, even though my classes at the University stars in september.

You can of course update your reading status and which books you have now read and added to your "collection".




 
         
            Goodreads: Book reviews, recommendations, and discussion
         
       



 

   


      2014 Reading Challenge
   
       

          2014 Reading Challenge
       
     

        Mie has
             read 105 books toward her goal of 150 books.
     
     

       
hide

     
     

        105 of 150 (70%)
     
       

          view books
       
 



No comments:

Post a Comment