Thursday, July 4, 2013

My two new special things in my life

Aaaaaaah.. A few days ago I bought myself two lovely pieces just for me. I bought a DKNY bag I have loved for ages, and it was 30% off, we like that. A LOT.




The second thing I bought was an original Arne Jacobsen chair "The Egg". The chair is 1:16, and I absolutely love it. When I can not afford the real big chair I must settle for this little cute miniature. I would LOVE to own the other pieces in this collection, especially "The Swan" and Arne Jacobsen's own home. LOVE IT ALL! Just for me, to have sitting in my bookcase. Aaaah I'm in love with this collection. Here is my chair, and further down you can see some examples of the other things you can buy from their page that I absolutely love.




I bought mine in "Bahne", but they can also be bought at www.minimii.com






No comments:

Post a Comment