Monday, January 9, 2012

Went on sale

Nope I didn't get on sale, but clothes did.. I bought 1 amazing pullover and 1 amazing t-shirt. I just HAD to share them with you all, because I love them that much, and here they are..



This "Bulana T-shirt" one just won me over as soon as I saw it. I LOVE the texture on it, and it just look perfect with either a black top or a white top underneith.. It is completely see through, so I have to have a top underneith it.. The blondes are really shown off, if I wear a black top underneith.



This "Mets Pullover" is THE BEST! I bought it in white, but I thought that the photo of it in brown is the best one to show how it looks. The Pullover is made of 64% Cotton 20% Polyamide 16% Angora and that 16% angora makes it lovely.. It's all fuzzy and soft.. LOVE IT!!

For all my followers who are NOT from Denmark, here you can see where INWEAR ships to:

We ship to:

We currently ship to the following countries:
  1. Austria
  2. Belgium
  3. Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
  4. Finland (excl. Aland Islands)
  5. France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands, and New Caledonia)
  6. Germany (excl. Island Helgoland, and area of Busingen)
  7. Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
  8. The Netherlands (excl. Aruba and the relevant territories of the (Dutch) Antilles)
  9. Norway
  10. Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
  11. Sweden
  12. Switzerland
  13. United Kingdom (excl. Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)
  14. Ireland
So everyone start your shopping at INWEAR :-) You wont regret it.. I love ALL their clothes.. Here is my other 2 favourite shirts from them, I use them frequently :-)


The "Bulana LC T-shirt" in the colour chalk..



The "Wim T-shirt" but this I got in black.. Couldn't find a picture of the shirt, so I found it in gray since the colour shows the shirt and the beautifull detail with the neckline..

Now what are you waiting for?? START SHOPPING!! It is January SALE!!! Up to 50 % OFF! And I promiss you, that you will love the clothes you buy from INWEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment