Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1

I am a HUGE fan of the twilight saga, so I was THRILLED to go to the pre-premiere last night and finally get to see the movie. i absolutely LOVED the movie, and can't wait to see the final part 2 next year. Only 1 year to go :-D
There is a thing I HAVE to say about Breaking dawn, NO SPOILERs just my opinion. There is ONE scene with the wolves that could have been made better, and I just couldn't take the whole scene serious. I hope they will make it better in the next part. The last thing is about Bella.. In one scene she is wearing a blue negligé (or what it's called in english), and her one breast is split in two. I swear I haven't laughed that much in a long time. I had to hold back the laugh because the whole room was quite, but it was truly hard. If you are going to see the movie, watch out for the negligé and see her one boob :-D It's HILARIOUS!!

have a good time watching the movie. I think I'll be going out to see the movie a lot more before it is done in the cinemas.

No comments:

Post a Comment