Monday, July 25, 2011

Utøya and Oslo HAVE to be mentioned

 
Well today I absolutely have to take a little time to Blog about my nabour country Norway. My deepest thought go out to the family of the victims from fridays attack on Oslo and Utøya. I really hope you all will be okay, and a rose to everyone lost on that day.
At the same time I would really like to link to a blog, a victim have made, to tell about her experience on the island. Offcourse it is in Norwegian so if you can't somehow translate it, it will be hard for you to understand what she's writing. I hope you all will take your time to read her post and maybe comment on it as I also have.
http://utoyahelvette.blogg.no/1311527989_helvette_p_utya.html?c=1311604053370
Today (and this weekend) my thoughts have gone out to you all who experienced the attack at first hand Friday 22.th of July 2011

At the end I would like to quote her from her blog ""Vi gir alt, alt for AUF" Vi er her for hverandre, ingen er alene. Jeg sender varme tanker til alle pårørende, og takker igjen for all støtten."

No comments:

Post a Comment