Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mr. hot sexy ass Davis

Who else could it be than Matthew Davis? Today my blog is dedicated to this great actor. He's got the looks, talent and brain for it :o) I love him and there is no way that people who see his movies can't love him either. Aaah those eyes. I could stare into them for ages.. I've watched a lot of movies with him, and it's so great to watch him doing different parts and play them all out. He is the kind of actor I can see play every part and put something of himself in the role, like Johnny Depp. I think he will have a great future in acting, and if I ever became an actor I would LOVE to be in a movie with him, to see his magic.
You can always follow his funny lines on twitter about everything and nothing :o)
http://twitter.com/#!/ErnestoRiley
I am glad to dedicate my blog today to this fine piece of ass, and Matt, YOU ARE HEARBY INVITED TO AALBORG IN DENMARK WHERE I CAN GIVE YOU THE HELL OF A TOUR, AND OFFCOURSE A GOOD MEAL :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment